Let Us Shop Your Homeowner’s Insurance
We can compare the coverage and rates of several insurance companies before deciding on one that is right for you. You do not want to be sucked in by a company that makes promises but does not deliver. That is wasted time and money. In addition, if you remain a loyal customer for several years, some insurance companies will offer you special discounts. Ask about these and other discounts.
Your homeowner’s premiums are based on some of the following: location, value, age, construction, and claims history. The land is not included in your homeowner’s coverage.
Ways to Lower Your Home Insurance Premiums
- Consider increasing your deductibles.
- Assess the value of the possessions in your home. Do you have the correct amount of coverage?
- Pay your premiums in full. Some carriers offer a discount for this.
- Are you over the age of 65? There are senior discounts available.
- Most insurers offer discounts for alarms, sprinklers, and deadbolt locks.
- Combine home and auto together. Many insurers offer discounts for consolidating policies.
- Use an independent agent like us to shop your insurance on a regular basis. We will search the market and find the best options for your specific needs.
- Many insurance companies reward homeowners with discounts ranging from long-term customer loyalty rewards to having claim-free histories with the company.
- Upgrade basic house systems such as electrical, heating, plumbing, and roofing.