(724) 465-4261 Indiana, PA

Lessors Risk Insurance Quote - , Indiana PA

Great Rates! Monthly Payments Available



If you own property that is leased to others, whether one small office or an entire manufacturing complex, lessor’s risk insurance is a must-have if you wish to adequately protect your investment from litigation as the result of an accident.

Lessor’s risk only (LRO) is a type of small business insurance for commercial landlords. It protects you in case one of your tenants sues you for property damage or injuries sustained in your building.

The coverage, also known as landlord insurance, is designed for owners of commercial property, such as apartment buildings, retail complexes, office space, warehouses, and other building types. The landlord generally must not occupy more than 25 percent of the building leased to tenants.

What does lessor’s risk only insurance cover?

  • Lessor’s risk only insurance covers a wide range of risks resulting in property damage or bodily injury that might arise on a property leased to a client. These include losses such as:
  • Slip-and-fall injuries
  • Weather damage
  • Vandalism
  • Fire
  • Water-related damage (burst pipes / backups)
  • Auto accidents at the property
  • Theft
Lessor’s risk only policies can also cover other risks, such as pollution damage, through an endorsement to the base policy.

Let William G Mechling Insurance Agency help you choose a policy that will fit your individual needs.  Protecting your assets, whether personal, business, or both, is our goal.  A well-chosen policy can lessen the impact of some of life’s most common, yet unforeseen perils.  We’re here to help when you are considering Lessor's Risk Insurance.

Get a Quote Fast!